Next time you go on an interview for a job and when the boss asked what you want for compensation, reply…
1. First, I would like 20% commission on everything I sell and I want to see that percentage get far higher as I improve.
2. When I bring in and train any new marketing people, I deserve to be compensated a percentage of their sales and when they do well, I expect that you reward us both with bonuses.
3. I expect to receive a $600 Car Allowance (and I want that car to be a BMW) as soon as I reach or the team I manage reaches $12,500 in Group Sales.
4. I expect you to provide me with the very best website and free online training plus leadership training in great places like Miami, Atlanta, ALL OVER the Country!
5. I want the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company.
6. I also want to earn free merchandise every month based on my sales by only having 3 customers. Cause I don’t like getting billed each month.
7. When I do well, I expect LOTS of praise and recognition, plus free products, special awards, fabulous trips, and even cash bonuses!!
8. I want my friends and family to work here as well, and I want you to offer them, everything I’ve asked for as well.
9. By the way, I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family.
So… when can I start?
After the boss recovers from shock, then ROARED with laughter, and says, “Man, you can’t be serious! You’re dreamin’! You’ll never find an opportunity like that ANYWHERE! And if you do…come back and get me cuz’ I want to work with you!”
Next, give that boss my contact information.
Inbox me if you want this opportunity…